In 2013, GZNU was authorized to educate international students aided by Chinese Government Scholarship. We welcome students from all over the world to pursue their Master or Doctor Degree in our university. Self-supported students recruited by GZNU have the opportunity to apply for Guizhou Government Scholarship.
Chinese Government Scholarship
Who can apply?
This scholarship only supports students pursuing a master degree within 3 years or a doctor degree within 4 years. The duration covers major study and Chinese language /preparatory study.
This is a full scholarship with tuition, accommodation, stipend, medical insurance waivered.
Where to Apply and Deadline
You should apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking this program between January and early April. Please consult for our specific deadline.
To be eligible, applicants must:
-be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
-be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
-be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
This program generally does not support registered students who are studying in China when applying for this scholarship.
1. The applicants should give an application to the corresponding local institution for sending students overseas or to the Chinese Embassy (Consulate General) in countries in a certain time. And time for applications is generally from January to April. More exact time should be checked in the local department for sending students overseas.
The applicants should fill and submit materials for application below. All should be in duplicate:
(1) The Application Form of Chinese Governmental Scholarship.
Fill it out in Chinese or English. In principle, the applicants shall fill out and submit the registration information passed by “online system of foreign registration to China” of China Scholarship Council. After submitting the information, please print the application form for Chinese governmental scholarship made by the online system.
The website for registration online system of China Scholarship Council is “http://laihua.csc.edu.cn”. An accepted institution code should be got from institutions for sending or the Chinese Embassy in countries. To those countries which don’t have the qualification for registering online, the applicants can apply for the Application Form of Chinese Governmental Scholarship from the corresponding local institution for sending students overseas or to the Chinese Embassy (Consulate General) in countries and fill it out sincerely.
(2) The certificate of the highest credential by notary public.
If the applicant is still a student, other certificates will be needed to identify the applicant himself/herself in school. Notarized Diploma or studying certificates in English or Chinese.
(3) Notarized grade report in English or Chinese.
(4) Study and research plan must be written in English or Chinese if applying for Master or PHD program.
(5) 2 recommendation letters written by 2 professors or associate professors if applying for Master or PHD program. Admission Notice or Invitation Letter is necessary for applicant in China.
(6) Applicant of music major should submit personal works disks.（2pencil sketches，2color paintings，and2other works）
(7) Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians in China.
(8) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from: http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/upload/file/2012-02-21/201202215236.pdf).
The Photocopy is only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months and filled it in English).The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination. The above documents should be forwarded to CSC by April 30th, 2013, via either the Chinese diplomatic mission in the applicant's home country or the embassy of the applicant's home country in China. Individual applications are not accepted by CSC. Application documents will not be returned.